Table of Contents
2024 Kia Telluride Price: How Much Does the 2024 Kia Telluride Cost? – 2024 KIA Telluride is the 2024 Kia EV9 is regarded as being an electric Telluride and the EV9 making headlines because it’s the first electric vehicle to enter the renowned middle-sized three-row SUV category. The design team of Kia, headed by Karim Habib is describing the EV9’s design as”a “refined box”, a combination of sharp edges, like the triangular form which extends from the back doors in the less dramatic variant of the design, but with numerous rounded forms.
You can expect these vertical rear and front light designs In the future Kias. The first prototype has 21-inch wheels. However, the 19 and 20-inch versions will be available. The wheel inserts are extremely sharp with triangular and square options that were on display during the show that we visited in Seoul to take a close glimpse of the EV9.
The 2024 KIA Telluride is a stunning three-row SUV that has a peaceful luxury cabin, a luxurious interior, and breathtaking technological capabilities. It is Kia Telluride has been a very popular option for those looking for a mid-sized three-row SUV. It certainly has lots of amenities.
The 2024 Telluride will undergo the largest update in its brief time with a fresh design, upgraded trim levels, and functions for assistance to drivers.
- A soft ride, well-shaped and comfortable seats ensure an all-day experience of ease and comfort
- Spacious interior for large families
- There are plenty of basic security and technology features for the price.
- The Driver Assistance features function well and is simple to operate
Along the sides, the interior of the 2024 KIA Telluride is extremely comfortable thanks to seats that are supportive and well–contoured, with nearly like headrests that resemble pillows. The outside noise is barely making it into the inside of the luxurious vehicle quiet, even at highway speeds, which is impressive.
There is some engine noise, but it is not too loud for this three-row SUV. The Telluride is generally smooth, although it may be rough on pavement that is uneven. The off-road-orientated X-Pro proves to be great on asphalt too, providing an additional layer of comfort as well as protection from potholes and roadsides.
It is also a great value for money. KIA Telluride is also equipped with an air conditioning system that is simple to operate and is able to regulate temperature across the three rows. Even though the ventilation and heating of seats aren’t among the best offered but it’s great to know that it is available to both second and first-row passengers.
Additionally, the 2024 Telluride provides a spacious and lavish cabin, with quick access to the three rows, with a great seating layout in the third and fourth rows. The cabin is more spacious due to the numerous windows. However, the knee of the front passenger area is congested.
Kia is repositioning the touchscreen more closely to the driver, making an extremely long reach no-go. The visibility is superb due to the numerous huge windows. Cameras and parking sensors can be helpful.
The 2024 Tellurides are equipped with a selection of collision mitigation and prevention devices as well as an adaptive cruise control that operates until it comes to a halt. Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity for smartphones is standard as numerous USB ports are dotted throughout the three rows.
A wireless smartphone connection is not available. An ordinary 12.3-inch touchscreen infotainment system is built inside the cabin and is placed just next to the gauges. The touchscreen is available in all trims. the largest display easily accessible from your seat.
In 2024, Tellurides SX and above models have 12.3-inch instrument cluster displays. A larger display for the instrument cluster allows your blind spot display much more efficient.
The last display was 7 inches wide and was tiny and unpixelated. Kia’s Highway Driving Assistance system is fantastic. It can accelerate, then decelerate quickly as it keeps the Telluride within its lane and does not ping-pong between the sides.
Its 2024 KIA Telluride is a satisfying vehicle to enjoy driving. The V6 engine it has is swift and quick, but its acceleration is average for an SUV with three rows.
The 2024 Telluride KIA delivers an acceleration of 0-60 mph within 7.5 seconds, which is comparable to the speed of the Honda Pilot and Hyundai Palisade. The brakes are robust and are able to stop the Telluride fast.
The 2024 Telluride equipped with the latest technology is lightweight when parked and the weight increases naturally as you turn. Telluride stays stable in U-turns and is not prone to excess body roll.
The stop-start feature, which saves fuel runs smoothly and silently in the 2024 Telluride KIA. The boost of the transmission may appear a bit rough during high acceleration. Also, the transmission may search for when climbing certain slopes.
2024 Telluride all-wheel drive’s EPA estimated fuel efficiency is slightly lower than average, at 21 mpg (19 cities/24 highways) which is around 23 mpg for 115 miles mixed-driving evaluation route, proving that the EPA estimates are based on reality.
The 2024 Kia Telluride is scheduled to go to auction soon. The price is listed like this. AWD adds $2,000 to all trim levels, with the exception of SX-Prestige which comes with a standard. 2024 Kia Telluride Price
- 2024 Kia Telluride LX MSRP From $37,355: The basic Telluride LX comes with 18-inch wheels with LED headlights, daytime running lights, remote-controlled start, heated mirrors on the exterior, and synthetic leather upholstery. manually adjustable front seats the steering wheel is wrapped in leather as well as push-button starting, the dual-zone automated climate control.
- 2024 Kia Telluride S MSRP From $39,255: The S trim is upgraded with 20-inch wheels and roof rails as well as heated front seats. an adjustable driver’s seat as well as second-row captain’s chairs. The sunroof can be purchased for just $600.
- 2024 Kia Telluride EX MSRP From $42,955: The eight-passenger seat is now standard on the EX model, and it includes power-folding mirrors on the exterior as well as a liftgate that is hands-free, leather upholstery, heated seating in the front, a user-adjustable rear seat, sunshades for the second row, an auto-dimming rearview mirror as well as acoustic glass. Captain’s chairs are offered in the EX trim at $800.
- 2024 Kia Telluride SX MSRP From $47,155: It’s a luxurious experience With the SX is equipped with higher-tech features, including a power-adjustable driver’s seat and setting memory for your driver’s seats and two sunroofs.
- 2024 Kia Telluride EX X-Line MSRP From $47,250: Its EX X-Line is the first model in the X-Line range. It is to EX trim’s options, however it is equipped with AWD and a snow-mode feature as well as a center lock differential that can be locked, an additional half-inch of ground clearance dark wheels and dark trim on the exterior, and an exclusive grille. It also has an automatic rear suspension that self-levels, roof rails with high utility, and leather seats with embossed front seats.
- 2024 Kia Telluride SX X-Line MSRP From $50,650: The SX X-Line is a combination of both the SX with the more rugged X-Line features.
- 2024 Kia Telluride SX X-Pro MSRP From $51,650: The SX X-Pro is the most cost-effective X-Pro trim offered in the line-up. It has the features of the SX X-Line trim but adds 18-inch wheels, all-terrain tires more towing capacity, a 110-volt outlet for the cargo area, and off-road suspension.
- 2024 Kia Telluride SX Prestige MSRP From $52,055: The SX Prestige lineup is the most lavish version of the Telluride. It is equipped with Nappa leather seats as well as a head-up LCD, air-conditioned and heated second-row seats as well as a heated steering wheel as well as a 110-volt power outlet as well as customizable interior lighting.
- 2024 Kia Telluride SX Prestige X-Line MSRP From $53,550: The SX Prestige X-Line combines the SX Prestige with features from the X-Line.
- 2024 Kia Telluride SX Prestige X-Pro MSRP From $54,550: The most powerful SX Prestige X-Pro is a blend of SX Prestige X-Line with X-Pro options.