Table of Contents
2024 Kia Soul Trim Levels: What Are the Different Kia Soul Trim Levels? – Kia Soul is a subcompact crossover SUV that continues to be produced since the beginning of 2008. As one of the top-selling models, The Soul has proved its value from the moment it was introduced to America. United States. It is part of the third generation of the Kia Soul, 2024 Kia Soul comes with a couple of changes over the 2021 model year. This makes the model more comprehensive.
Kia Soul redefines fun to drive. Kia Soul redefines “fun to drive.” In actual fact, the Soul redefines the definition of “fun to drive.. It is it an SUV that is a hatchback? Do you think it’s a small SUV? Yes and Yes. That’s not even the best part. Pick from four different trims beginning with the LX and progressing to the spacious EX. Does the Soul’s design follow purpose and function or the opposite direction? Over sixty-two cubic feet of storage space within that distinct exterior. In addition, with the 60/40 split rear seat, you can fit all kinds of cargo and people. Bring your friends and enjoy the offered Harman Kardon audio system. With its vibrant multicolored light-up LED speakers, you’ll be able to see every sound you hear. Apple CarPlay and Android Auto capability let you play your most-loved playlists via an 8-inch touch screen. Are you looking for directions? Navigation is available too and comes with a ten-and-a-quarter-inch touchscreen. Select from a range of color options as well as accessories to create the Soul of your dreams. The Kia Soul. Uniquely entertaining.
All your friends are connected to you in the Kia Soul. Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility1 let you connect your smartphone up to a ten-inch screen. Navigation is also available, as well as SiriusXM Satellite Radio as well as 10 a half-inch touchscreen. Also, there’s a Harman Kardon Premium Audio System. The available Kia Connect converts your smartphone to an audio remote for your soul. Remote Start along with Climate Control helps you get an early start to your morning routine. And by using Find My Car you’ll always be aware of where your Soul is. The Kia Soul. Connectivity is included as with the standard.
Whichever Kia Soul vehicle you select, you’ll have more confidence in the roadway thanks to Kia Drive Wise’s advanced driver-assistance technology. Keep your focus on the road and within your lane with Lane Keeping Assist as well as Blind Spot Collision Warning. Rear Cross-Traffic Collision Avoidance can be described as having eyes behind in your brain. Every Soul has Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist as well. It alerts to potential dangers and even activates the brakes in case it isn’t. If you own Kia Soul, Kia Soul you’ll have an advantage.
The Kia Soul adds a funk to driving pleasure. It has a 2-liter engine that can produce more than 147 horsepower and delivers up to 35 miles of fuel per gallon the Soul comes with an intelligent variable transmission. Include a 34.8-foot turning radius as well as a sophisticated suspension, so that your Soul is prepared to take on any task. Modify the performance of your Soul at any time with the Drive Mode Select. It can adjust the transmission and engine for the best balance when you are when in Normal mode. You can also switch to Sport mode to put you in a good mood. The Kia Soul. It’s a blast to drive.
Kia is removing its offroad-style X-Line trim, as well as the much more powerful Turbo model. This leaves four different trims available. Prices remain largely unchanged. 2024 Kia Soul Trim Levels
Kia Soul is a subcompact hatchback that is offered in five models: LX, S, EX, GT Line, and GT-Line Tech. Each model is equipped with the 2.0-liter inline four-cylinder engine, which produces the engine 147 horsepower as well as 132 pounds of torque. This engine powers all four wheels on the front (all-wheel drive isn’t available in the Soul) via an electronically controlled transmission (CVT). Stay tuned for an editorial description of the Soul’s main as well as optional attributes.
2024 Kia Soul LX
Begin by reading:
- Full digital instrument cluster
- Seats made of cloth
- 8-inch touchscreen infotainment and entertainment system
- Apple CarPlay as well as Android Auto Smartphone integration
- Six-speaker audio system
- Center console USB port
- Remote keyless entry
- 60/40-split rear seat that folds
- Auto headlights
- Steel wheels 16 inches with wheel covers
Safety features that are standard include:
- Forward collision mitigation (warns the driver of a possible collision, and then applies brakes when certain situations occur)
- A lane-departure mitigation (warns you about a deviation in the lane when the turn signal isn’t in use and automatically steers to ensure lane alignment)
- Auto high beams (automatically activates your high beams when driving on dark roads, and then turns them off when an approaching vehicle is recognized)
- Rear Occupant Warning (notifies that a driver is sitting in the back of your car in order to make sure that nobody is accidentally abandoned)
- Alert for driver attention (issues an alert when sensors indicate that you’re becoming exhausted)
2024 Kia Soul S
Expands the basic model’s equipment lists and adds more features for convenience:
- alloy wheels 16 inches
- Seat with power driver
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- 10.25-inch touchscreen information system
- Two center console USB ports
- The smart key can be activated by pushing a button
Other safety features are:
- Blind-spot warning and back cross-traffic signal (alerts you when a car is located in your blind area when you change lanes or move in reverse)
2024 Kia Soul EX
Improves the soul’s comforts by:
- 17-inch alloy wheels
- Modernized cloth seats
- The steering wheel is wrapped in leather and has a shift knob
- The heated front seats
- Mirrors heated
- Rear-center armrests with cupholders
- Cargo area privacy covers
2024 Kia Soul GT-Line
The Soul gets a more sporty look with:
- 18-inch alloy wheels
- Mirrors in body color that incorporate turn signals
- A unique front and rear bumper
- Chrome-tipped center exit exhaust
- Body-color rocker trim panel with silver accents
- Leather seats and synthetic leather
- Flat-bottomed steering wheel
- GT-Line Tech
It gives you greater tech as well as convenience options:
- Headlights with LEDs
- Harman Kardon premium audio system
- Multi-colored LED speakers with accent lights that blink according to the beat of your music.
- The adaptive cruise control has lane centering
- Electronic parking brake
We anticipate the 2024 Kia Soul to start at approximately $20,000. As a reference, the 2023 model starts at $19,890. The S model is expected to be priced at around $23,000. and the sporty GT-Line trim is expected to start at around $24,000, while the fully loaded EX model should begin at around $25,000.
The standard LX trim is the most sought-after and seems reasonable given the huge number of features included to be found in the price. But, we suggest the S model due to the additional advantages it brings for a reasonable price such as a larger touchscreen, navigation features, security tech, two-zone automated climate control, as well as wireless charging.
- Soul LX $20,000
- Soul S $23,000
- Soul GT-Line $24,000
- Soul EX $25,000