Table of Contents
2024 Kia Seltos Images, Interior & Price – Kia Seltos 2024 Kia Seltos is a recurrent finalist for our Best Buy Award in its category for its spacious interior, high-tech features, as well as a great guarantee. Prices start at $24,390.
The Kia Seltos is an established top performer in SUVs that are subcompact It will get better in 2024 with a new update which includes improved visuals along with more technological advancements as well as more power from its turbocharged motor. The Seltos offers a large interior for a compact SUV, the highest warranty available in its class, and a reasonable price to keep the price within reach of many drivers. Likely SUVs are of the Honda HR-V and Subaru Crosstrek. The Seltos is the reigning Best Buy Award champion and we’re thrilled to see a fantastic SUV become even more impressive.
The Seltos has a very complete glow-up and features changes on the outside as well as inside and underneath the hood. The grille has been widened and there’s more lighting both front and back There’s also a newly designed Seltos X-Line, a slightly more rugged Seltos, with dark wheels and no sparkling parts.
The latest interior updates are highlighted with a new panorama display setup that includes two large gorgeous 10.25-inch display screens. The turbocharged engine can now produce the power of 195 horsepower, which is up from 175, and is paired with a more refined transmission. The engine it replaces can sometimes be shaky which we noticed in our extensive testing of the Seltos at the time it launched. We were able to find the new engine just as impressive as the ads claim. Its extra power is great however, better responsiveness and more smooth shifts are among the major improvements.
With 146 horsepower from its 4-cylinder engine The 2024 Kia Seltos can get to 60mph within 9.6 seconds. This is a little slow and typical of this class. We’ve been able to find the car to be responsive in city traffic and consider it to be one of the most lively and exciting subcompact SUVs. It’s also a standout on the highway as well, offering ride quality and comfort levels which are in stark contrast to its compact dimensions.
We’re thrilled to say that the turbocharged Seltos models have the boost they required: a brand-new transmission as well as an increase in horsepower. The first fixed an issue we encountered when we first used the Seltos models, and the latter adds icing to the cake. 2024 Kia Seltos X-Line as well as SX models are now equipped with the traditional eight-speed automated transmission, which is paired with a 1.6-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine that now produces 20 additional horsepower to total an impressive 195.
The 8-speed model improves the characteristics of the Turbo Seltos models, resulting in more smooth and better for everyday use. The new transmission replaces the 7-speed dual-clutch auto that felt rough in certain situations This was a problem we noticed during thousands of miles as well as one year of evaluating an earlier Seltos SX turbo. The new model doesn’t have these issues and, in addition to being more smooth, it offers the additional benefit of greater force and power. A majority of Seltos customers will choose the less expensive, but more effective powertrain. However, turbo-powered models are the most enjoyable of the options.
The basic engine of Seltos. The base engine in Seltos is a reliable four-cylinder engine that is mated to an automated transmission (of the variable type). The performance is decent as well as it’s a great choice on gasoline, particularly when it’s equipped that it has front-wheel drive (FWD). AWD is optional and is still quite fuel efficient.
The turbocharged engine that comes in the Seltos X-Line and SX trims gives more excitement to this SUV. The engine has been tuned for 2024 and comes which adds 20 horsepower. It’s gone is the fast-shifting, but flawed 7-speed dual-clutch auto and replaced by a more smoother, faster-shifting standard 8-speed automated transmission. All-wheel drive is included with the Turbo engine.
There’s no subcompact SUV that has a longer guarantee. 2024 Kia Seltos comes with a basic 5-year/60,000-mile warranty as well as 10-year/100,000-mile powertrain protection. Powertrain warranties are reverted to 5/60 protection in the event of a second owner.
The Interior of the Seltos will be updated in 2024, with a more modern and higher-end appearance. It’s the biggest change is recently made available two 10.25-inch widescreens that link the gauge cluster that is digital to the infotainment display. The display is available on every trim, except for the standard LX model, which comes with a 8-inch touchscreen.
Space and comfort inside are the main strengths that are a hallmark of Seltos. The seats at the front are comfortable and we were awestruck with the amount of space available inside the back seats as we returned to them and discovered ample legroom for adult size.
The space for cargo is higher than what is typical for an SUV that’s a subcompact. The space is so big the editor discovered the Seltos useful while driving and also comfortable and practical for daily drivers.
Other exciting and popular features include ventilated front seating and the power tailgate that is part of the Sunroof package on SX models.
The new 2024 Kia Seltos is a re-introduction of what Kia refers to as”the “digital tiger” design language. It’s a more technological version of the classic style, featuring a new design for LED lighting. It features a bar of light on the back, as well as a more modern look on the front. It also has a wider grille.
The new X-Line model has been added to the range in 2024. It’s basically an aesthetic model that hints at off-road capabilities, featuring gloss black and gunmetal accents that include skid plates.
Beautiful and appealing paint colors are offered, like the ocean-green Pluton Blue, plus a range of two-tone colors that have an accent color for the roof.
A dual 10.25-inch display — a setup that’s included on every model, excluding the basic model provides the Seltos passengers with a premium design and experience.
By using your smartphone with Kia Connect, which is available on your smartphone Kia Connect app, you are able to lock the Seltos or begin your engine from the opposite region (or in the inside of your home or even inside the house, which is more likely). It is also possible to “send” a key to someone in the family or a friend.
The Seltos comes with one of the most spacious interiors of its kind which makes it among the most efficient SUVs available in the market. The turbocharged engine that is available is among the most powerful options within this class. Many SUVs have an upgraded audio system however, the one found in the Seltos includes mood lighting to create the most fun and high-tech ambiance inside.
- 2024 Kia Seltos LX from $24,390: The 2024 Seltos has a more rugged appearance with a bigger grille, sharper creases on the new front and rear bumpers, as well as new alloy wheels that measure 17 inches, with elements like mirrors with body colors along with door knobs, as well as cloth seats that have a six-way manual adjusted driver’s seat, as well as the rear air vents for passengers.
- 2024 Kia Seltos S from $26,315: The S trim comes with a large number of options including LED daytime running lights grille accents, backlights, and heated mirrors, with integrated turn indicators, front fog lights as well as chrome accents on the grille, windows surrounds as well as c-pillar trim. roof rails that are molded in-color silver rear and front faux skid plates, as well as proximity to entry. Inside the cabin, the S trim comes with a modern 10.25-inch gauge cluster and LED lighting. It also comes with cloth or synthetic leather seats the steering wheel is wrapped in leather as well as an automatic climate control.
- 2024 Kia Seltos EX from $27,115: The EX trim features 17 inches of machine-finished wheels, heated leather seats that are made of synthetic material with a power-switch 10-way driver’s seat, and stitching across the dash panel.
- 2024 Kia Seltos X-Line from $30,015: This new model follows in the footsteps of the similar X-Line variants in Kia’s range that have a distinct grille that has a dark chrome appearance that is matched by the rear and front faux skid plates, gloss-black wheel sizes of 18 inches, the roof rails as well as lower door trims.
- 2024 Kia Seltos SX from $31,315: The SX features unique equipment like 19-inch tires, headlamps with LED fog lamps, as well as a steering wheel with a flat bottom and a digital key, and ventilated front seats. sunroofs, as well as a hands-free tailgate that can be operated by a remote for $1200.